Account Manager - B2B/Corporate PR
About the B2B/Corporate PR Agency
This award-winning PR and digital agency is renowned for its work across a variety of sectors, from food and drink to property and FMCG. Their 40-strong team grows 35% year-on-year, and is dedicated to inspiring, creating, and generating the campaigns which has led to its success as an industry leader.
Based in Central London, my client has a brilliant reputation as having a nurturing, friendly, and fun environment in which their rapidly growing B2B/Corporate/B2C division can thrive. What's more, they have an exciting and urgent opportunity for a talented Senior Account Executive/Account Manager to join their team whose clients include well-known brands across all sectors, from start-ups to global corporations.
About the Account Manager Role - B2B/Corporate PR
As an Account Manager, you will be working with high-end clients in the B2B/Corporate space, similar to the likes of DHL, Nescafé, and Kettle Foods.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager role:
* You will be co-ordinating and managing high-budget campaigns for the agency's largest clients, as well as personally running some smaller but equally exciting accounts
* You will take a strong role in implementing strategy and consulting, and take responsibility for the meeting and exceeding of team KPIs
* You will mentor junior team members in all areas of public relations, from client liaison to campaign production and delivery
If you are currently working as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager, either with an agency in any sector, working predominantly in B2B/corporate PR, apply immediately to join this award-winning PR agency with excellent company benefits.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* 2-4 years' experience as a talented Account Manager or Senior Account Executive in B2B/corporate PR
* Previous experience of both account and people management in a heavily client-facing role
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A can-do attitude, proactive approach, and hunger to develop, learn, and progress
At this unrivalled PR agency, the Account Manager receives a competitive and negotiable salary, depending on experience, in addition to highly sought-after company benefits including excellent progression opportunities, a strong social community, early finishes on Fridays, commission for new business introduced, company-wide outings, and quarterly team drinks and breakfasts.
If you have the relevant experience for the Account Manager role, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please don't hesitate to contact Ruby on email@example.com or 0203 826 1221.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive
Apply for Account Manager - B2B/Corporate PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly