PR & Comms Recruitment Consultant
Are you disillusioned with working in PR and thinking about changing careers? Have you thought about a career in PR and digital recruitment? The skills used to be a successful PR consultant are very similar to those needed to make it as a recruiter. In addition to one to one training you will be given a lot of autonomy to build the career you want and be rewarded for it.
As a budding recruitment consultant at Premier Resourcing, you have the chance to earn significantly more than your current basic salary, plus you will get job satisfaction from helping others to secure their ideal PR job in the process.
Sound interesting? Then read on......
At Premier Resourcing, we take a measured and intelligent approach to business development and capitalise on market information to build new relationships and manage and nurture existing partnerships. We do not 'cold call' or work in an aggressive sales like manner, we prefer to foster trust with candidates and clients offering in-depth knowledge of the market and 'best practice' service. From graduate to board level, you will work with our truly impressive client list recruiting PR and Communications professionals across all industry sectors from the top PR consultancies to leading blue-chip organisations. You will cover a broad range of disciplines that include marketing communications, Digital, Social Media, Brand PR, Financial; Corporate communications and public affairs
This role will be based day to day in our expanding central Cambridge office but will include occasional fully expensed travel to meet with candidates and clients in central and greater London.
You will be introduced to a warm desk and will be responsible for ensuring that clients and candidates alike receive an exemplary service and become their recruiter of choice.
Attributes for Success:
- Proven PR or digital comms experience ideally 1-3 years in experience is preferred.
- A strong academic profile - ideally degree educated
- A flair for building professional relationships and networking
- A natural empathy for others and strong emotional intelligence
- A sound knowledge of social media
- Self-motivated, and well organised
- Enjoys working in a team and would relish the chance to manage their own portfolio of clients Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially minded and results and rewards focused.
- A talent for absorbing information quickly
- A sense of humour with a friendly, integral approach
- A 'can do' attitude
- An eye for detail
- An interest in researching the PR market place
What's On Offer?
- Full training, structure and the support you need to be a talented communications recruiter in the PR sector
- Ability to work on an enviable client list including: top tier global PR & Integrated consultancies to blue chip in-house communications and marketing teams
- To work in a friendly, fun, professional and supportive environment
- A competitive basic salary with the chance to significantly earn more with a generous, uncapped bonus scheme
- subsidized car parking for all cambridge based consultants
- 4pm finish on fridays
- 25 day annual leave
- Flexible working
- various softer benefits including - fun Summer and Christmas parties
If you are based in or around the Cambridge area and want to be part of a successful and fast-growing team then email your CV to Louise email@example.com
If you know of someone who would be interested becoming a talented recruiter, then we are offering £500 in Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer to us should we place in them in this role as a thank-you from us!
Apply for PR & Comms Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly