Bubble Agency, Account Manager
About Bubble Agency
We are a no nonsense boutique full-service PR, marketing and events agency with expertise in the broadcast, media technology, sports and AV industries.
Founded by Sadie Groom and independently owned, we are 18 years young with combined industry expertise of over 100 years. We are headquartered at Pinewood Studios, Buckinghamshire, with satellite offices in London, Dubai and Portland, USA.
At Bubble Agency, we believe in doing things a bit differently and this is your opportunity to get under the skin of the industry and get involved.
The right candidate will enjoy being part of a sociable team, and be passionate about broadcast, communication, technology and brands.
With experience working in a PR/marketing agency, or a communications department, this individual must be passionate with a can-do attitude and impeccable written and verbal communication skills to match.
You’ll be part of a fast-paced agency with high-growth plans. Because of this, the right candidate will have the opportunity for quick career progression, supported by a growing management team.
Secrets of our success
- We are passionate about the industry
- We are experts who are great at what we do
- We are really nice people to work with
AMs at Bubble are the engine of the news machine, masterminding sell-ins and driving their team to meet, and exceed, coverage targets and maintain a healthy pipeline.
They should consistently deliver the highest quality PR and social media content; maintain a network of lucrative media relationships and deliver stand-out coverage; be super-responsive to client requests; ensure all writing is of a high standard and error-free and ensure account reporting and admin runs like clockwork.
This role will require management of Account Executives and Interns.
- 20 days holiday (25 after 3 years’ service) +3 days discretionary holidays at Christmas
- Individual training budget
- Day off for your birthday
- Mobile phone for business use
- Performance-based annual bonus scheme
Proposed start date:
- 60% Broadcast and Tech
- 40% Media and Creative
- All with strong media and client management element
Recruitment process (e.g. number of interviews, tests set/briefs etc):
Once a CV has been accepted the candidate will go through the following process:
Stage 1 – Phone interview. If successful discussion point is set for the next stage. Please allow 30 minutes
Stage 2 – Face to face interview followed by a writing test. Please allow up to 2 hours
Stage 3 – Final round interview with Managing Director and Deputy Managing Director. Please allow 1 hour
Candidate specifics (e.g. experience, credentials, management skills etc.):
- Have 3-5 years PR or marketing experience, either agency-side or in-house
- Be experienced in new business pitching (research, proposal planning and delivery)
- Understand the difference between B2B and B2C PR
- Demonstrate an understanding and passion for broadcast and/or AV or Pro-Audio and technology
- Demonstrate an understanding of the media landscape and where it is heading
- Be experienced in managing others
- Be a media hound who’s passionate about pitching and selling in stories
- Be an excellent time keeper who’s able to think on their feet and juggle multiple tasks
- Be willing and able to work a tradeshow – we love them in our industries
- Be prepared to travel, including overseas
- Be active on social media
- Have good energy positive, can-do attitude
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
How to apply:
Please send a CV and a 100-word covering letter on why you’d like to be a Bubble to Melanie Johnson by completing the application form below.