PR Account Executive - B2B
About the award-winning PR Agency:
My client is an award-winning PR Agency. The agency serves more than 30 B2B and B2C clients in the sport, gaming, betting and finance industries, providing consumer and corporate PR, marketing, experiential and social media support.
Based in central London and consistently winning business, this impressive agency is now looking to add a talented B2B Account Executive to their growing and friendly team.
The B2B Account Executive will play a key role in supporting the continued growth of the B2B division, whilst gaining invaluable experience within this outstanding communications consultancy.
Over the last 12 months, our client's turnover has grown by 50% due to business wins across the various strands of its PR and marketing consultancy, while the headcount has now reached over 20.
Key responsibilities for the B2B Account Executive:
- Producing and placing high-quality corporate copy and content for trade media
- Play an integral role in the delivery of integrated PR and marketing campaigns on behalf of a range of clients
- Support Head of B2B in campaign creation, planning, strategy, delivery and reporting
- Media and client liaison
About the successful B2B Account Executive:
- 1-2 years' B2B PR (agency) / journalism experience
- A love for writing and constructing high quality content
- Clear written and verbal communicator
- Digitally savvy
- Keen eye for detail
- Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm
- Willingness to work weekends and outside of office hours at sporting events
- Dress code: relaxed (unless formal event or meeting)
Salary and package:
- Salary highly competitive (dependent on experience)
- Company pension and bonus scheme (subject to passing three month probationary period)
- 22 days' holiday per annum, plus Bank Holidays, and extra days earned
Apply by completing the application form below.