Expert Reviews, Commissioning Editor
- Full Time
Dennis is looking for a talented and commercially aware Commissioning Editor.
You’ll join our inspired and inspiring Creative team. Full of bright ideas, our writers, researchers, editors, designers and filmmakers have a passion for crafting best-in-class content that engages and excites audiences across a wide range of channels.
You’ll be working on Expert Reviews, the leading site for in-depth reviews and comprehensive buying advice to help consumers make the right choices.
Expert Reviews is one of our shooting-star brands. Ecommerce is the fastest-growing revenue stream for the site, and we’re seeking someone who can build on the considerable momentum that we’ve generated in the sector during the past 12 months.
You’ll get to work alongside award-winning journalists, and it’ll be up to you to ensure that Expert Reviews’ buying guides, reviews and tutorial content are the best in the business – both in terms of editorial quality and ecommerce revenue.
You can create sparkling copy, edit articles to a consistently excellent standard, and are comfortable researching any subject matter to ensure that we provide the straightforward, comprehensive buying advice our readers expect.
Your address book is full of dependable freelance contributors for a wide variety of article types, and you’re ready and able to discover and commission an ever-expanding freelance network of journalists.
You’ll also be confident you can develop close relationships with all the key brands we cover and have a strong understanding of SEO and analytics allowing you to place data-led decision-making at the heart of everything you do.
You relish the challenge of growing Expert Reviews’ ecommerce proposition, and consistently hitting ecommerce and traffic targets. With a can-do attitude, you'll thrive on the opportunity to work collaboratively in a small editorial team.
Above all, we are seeking someone exceptional who wants to join a sociable and passionate team, and who has a clear vision of what they want to achieve whilst having a blast at the same time. Cultivating a positive, dynamic and rewarding working environment is central to everything we do here at Dennis.
- We are unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. Here are some other things to think about:
- We’re award winning. Award-winning brands, award-winning teams and a culture that encourages innovation.
- Our Commitment. We’re all very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis. Every employee can plant a tree in their name to be part of our vision and future.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll enjoy plenty of great benefits such as 28 days’ paid holiday, a contributory pension scheme, healthcare cash plan and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. After five years with Dennis you’ll earn a 6-week fully paid sabbatical, to indulge yourself as you like! And there’s more…
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties, or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we guarantee you’ll enjoy Dennis life.
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent,and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, please click 'Apply' now.