Wild Bunch Media, Video Intern
- Full Time
Award-winning media business Wild Bunch Media is looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to work as a video intern across its two brands – Men’s Running and Women’s Running – with a bucket full of ideas to bring the magazines to life in multimedia.
If you are someone who loves creating compelling video content, then this internship is for you! The video intern will work closely with the editorial teams to research ideas and bring them to life in video, sharing these stories across multiple channels to reach the widest possible audience.
This is a three-month internship. We will pay the right candidate a daily rate plus expenses. Prove yourself invaluable and opportunities might arise.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting the editorial team to execute video content as needed
- Creatively working from the ground up on video needs, from planning to filming and through to edit
- Researching ideas and liaising with key stakeholders to develop video ideas for the widest possible audience
What you’ll bring to Wild Bunch Media:
- University Degree, or degree in progress in video production, film, or broadcast journalism with a focus on digital filmmaking or multimedia
- Experience with DSLR and digital videography
- An eye for telling a story through a visual narrative
- Excellent attention to detail in any project you complete
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Willingness to jump in quickly and learn fast
Who you are:
- Versatile and enthusiastic
- Detail-oriented. You leave nothing to chance!
- Creative problem solver. You’re able to change course at the drop of a hat.
- Cool under pressure. Prepared for every possible situation that might pop up.
- Passionate, agile and organised.
- It helps if you have an affinity with running, but a willingness to learn is more important.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then email a CV and 60 second video on why you should get the position to Editorial Director David Castle by completing the application form below by 23 March.
This position is based at our offices in Turnham Green.
Apply for Wild Bunch Media, Video Intern
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly