Hotel Designs, Digital Editor
4 days left
- Full Time
Hotel Designs is a well-established, leading digital title and events brand for hoteliers, interior designers and suppliers to the industry.
Founded in 2001, Hotel Designs has firmly cemented itself as the go to title for the latest news, analysis and reviews of some of the most unique and talked-about hotels in the world.
- Looking to grow the editorial team, this is a hugely exciting opportunity for someone who can demonstrate full ownership of the content strategy for this brand whilst working side by side with the advertising team to identify new and relevant business opportunities and a clear path for growth and development of the Hotel Designs brand.
- With a minimum of 4 years’ experience (2 of which in a digital capacity) on a B2B or B2C title, you will be passionate, highly motivated and well organised. Good English language skills, excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and attention to detail are all key to this role. We work hard, and have lots of fun doing it and we'd like you to join our team!
- Having the ability to write charismatically about hotel design is fundamental to this role.
- An interest or background in the hospitality sector would be advantageous but not essential.
- You will be competent with HTML to be able to support email newsletters and encourage public engagement in online activities.
Core responsibilities as Digital Editor, Hotel Designs:
- Develop and take ownership of the content strategy for the product
- Good attention to detail and exceptional grammatical acumen
- Writing and editing high quality relevant e-newsletters
- Keeping track of content marketing activity and measuring effectiveness
- Sustaining an appropriate tone of voice throughout all activities
Key skills required:
- 4 years writing experience on a B2B or B2C title
- Degree educated (2:1 or above)
- Great organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent proof reading skills
- Knowledge of how to grow traffic through SEO and Social Media channels
- Good knowledge of Wordpress CMS
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
£24,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Hotel Designs, Digital Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly