DDA Public Relations, Account Manager
The Corporate PR division of The DDA Group is looking for a driven, dynamic Account Manager to join our team, based in the London office.
We are a unique hybrid of film and television publicity specialists based in London and LA, working with clients around the world, including producers, distributors, studios, international broadcasters and SVODs, sales agents, financiers, networks, and IP owners.
We work alongside our clients to shape and drive their corporate communications strategy, providing proactive trade and industry facing publicity, and managing international campaigns around key markets and festivals. We pride ourselves on an in-depth understanding of the entertainment business, insightful approach to communications and strong work ethic.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Provide day to day support to the senior management across all corporate clients, in addition to line managing and mentoring Account Executives and interns where relevant
- Act as account lead on specific clients, managing client relationships and strategy
- Draft press materials including press releases, by-lined copy and pitches
- Proactively drive coverage across accounts
- Contribute to strategy and new business discussions, participating in brainstorming sessions
- Degree level education
- Experience delivering sustained corporate B2B campaigns and providing high-level strategic counsel
- Personal drive, interest in and understanding of the business of television and film
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work as a team player
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and ability to prioritise multiple projects
- Experience managing and mentoring more junior members of staff
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Contacts in/familiarity with the entertainment trade and media business press is an advantage
- Minimum 2 - 3 years in agency or in-house publicity role required
Apply by completing the application form below.