Bolt Digital, Account Executive - B2C
We are looking for a quick-thinking, media savvy, opportunity spotting PR ninja to come & join the Bolt Digital fold at our offices in Queen's Park, North West London.
You will be overseeing an roster of clients from ecommerce brands, beauty products, reality stars, private medical clinics and even a Lord - the common factor is they feel good and consumer friendly for whom mainstream media coverage can be achieved: think daily newspapers, magazine television shows, influencer campaigns, magazines, radio and TV.
You'll be working closely with our CEO to spot press opportunities, pitch stories and secure coverage.
Bolt Digital specialises in comprehensive visibility campaigns for our clients that cross social media, paid advertising and traditional media.
Our ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Be driven to achieve outstanding results for our clients.
- Experience working as a publicist in the mass media space for B2C brands.
- Great contacts across mainstream media.
- Ability to monitor daily news and spot new angles for stories and to create a good pitch.
- Good writing skills.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other general computer skills.
- A genuine interest in communications, social trends as well as consumer products.
- A genuine love for magazines and newspapers.
- Enthusiastic, positive and can do attitude.
- Be ambitious with a desire to grow your responsibilities - as our business grows you will have the potential to become a department lead.
In your role you will be expected to:
- Monitor daily news, social media etc to discern popular/social trends.
- Produce clear, concise, engaging written work.
- Create and update client media lists.
- Call journalists to pitch stories.
- Distribute press releases and content to target media.
- Use tools such as Gorkana and Response Source.
- Track and analyse daily coverage from PR campaigns.
- Conduct research for new business pitches and existing clients.
Please send your CV by completing the application form below, including details of campaigns you've worked on.