Experian, Consumer PR Manager - 12 Month FTC
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and ambitious Consumer PR Manager, to work closely with the Head of Consumer PR, in contributing to the development and delivery of PR campaigns. This is anticipated to be a fast paced role.
At Experian, you’ll work with smart, passionate people who will encourage and support you. You’ll stretch each other and build meaningful relationships that help drive our business forward. We always treat each other with respect, trust and integrity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with relevant media and digital influencers
- Develop and drive PR campaigns, across both earned and owned channels, ensuring a stream of positive coverage and high engagement with consumers
- Press office management including reporting, handling inbound queries, producing Q&As and case study support
- Understanding the news agenda and spotting opportunities to deliver the Experian message and proactively suggest them
- Working closely with wider brand and marketing channels to deliver excellent media results
- Demonstrating initiative – understanding commercial priorities, strategic awareness, linking campaign concepts to business goals and bringing in fresh new PR ideas and approaches
- Offer counsel and advice to senior leadership team of PR team, proactively suggesting ideas to improve PR strategy and best practice from across the industry
- Event management as required to support media / blogger engagement
- Updating and managing the team budget for all third-party costs, ensuring suppliers are paid on time, quarterly spend is within budget and managed across the course of the year.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be a proactive worker, confident in decision-making and a comfortable multitasker. Excellent writing skills and sound media relations experience are essential for this position. You must have a positive attitude with evidence of deliver impactful and successful integrated campaigns.
As well as sound relationships with consumer and personal finance journalists, we are looking for someone with a strong history of managing social media and digital influencer activations. PR experience in Financial Services or Technology would be an advantage.
What will you receive in return?
On top of your base salary, we offer a performance related bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave, generous contributory pension, 3 community involvement days per annum and much more. Our progressive policies, such as flexible working hours, ensure that our employees can flourish no matter what their individual circumstance.
Please apply directly on the Experian website by clicking 'Apply' now.