FTI Consulting, Consultant / Account Executive - People & Change | Strategic Communications
About The Opportunity:
Our Employee Engagement and Change Communications team is a community of experts, working across FTI globally, to help clients drive employee communications, engagement and performance in environments of change, evolving risk and conflict.
We are recognised as a global people and change practice, recognised for superior strategy and execution, enabling leaders and employees to contribute optimally to the success of their organisations.
Our offer includes: leadership enablement; employee engagement and mobilization; change management and communications; learning and development; organisational design and development; and employment law – best practice and employee relations.
The Employee Engagement and Change Communications team are now looking to recruit a Consultant to support our client projects. The role involves working with a fast paced expert team to undertake research, design, development and project management activities which enable the delivery of high profile client projects.
We are excited about talking with someone ideally from an HR or learning and development background and who has the experience of working through the whole L & D /OD lifecycle from needs analysis to measurement.
You are likely to be currently working in an in-house L & D/HR role or in a consulting/ L & D environment firm. You will need to demonstrate a commitment to client-focused results, and a team-orientated practical working style.
- Contributing to the writing of proposals and pitches to win new business
- Undertaking subject, market and competitor research to support our projects and marketing activities
- Supporting the senior team and the Head of Practice in the project planning, scoping and pricing of client projects
- Developing and designing engaging, impactful and sustainable learning solutions
- Supporting our profiling and psychometric activities: administration and report summaries
- Attending client meetings and acting as the first point of contact for our clients on a daily basis
- General daily administrative support related to our projects
- Proven experience in a similar role either in house or in a similar consulting/L & D firm
- Experience in the design and development of learning solutions
- Ability to work as part of a fast paced team but also able to work alone if needed
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable experience and skill in analytical thinking, communication and presentation
- Proven ability to work efficiently and flexibly in a client facing dynamic environment
- Effective project management and multi-tasking
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Client relationship management experience
- Degree level qualification – ideally a social sciences background
- Ideally a Masters degree in HR or Organisational Psychology
Click 'Apply' now.
FTI Consulting can offer a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your potential.
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer