OneWeb, Communications Intern
The Communications Intern will play a key role, in the communications team, in the newly established office in London.
He or she will be involved in a wide array of projects including research, editorial, administrative, and general support.
The Communications team at OneWeb hope to provide an opportunity for the intern to gain experience in a well-established, global, start-up environment!
This is an exciting opportunity which will allow the individual to become familiar with in many areas, including communications, marketing, event management, thought leadership and public and international relations.
- Use strong communications skills to directly influence content development and media outreach.
- Play a key role in the research and management of the industry briefings.
- Attend relevant meetings and strategy sessions.
- Support all-staff meetings and provide ideas and facilitation around internal communications.
- Play a key role in the set-up of the UK OneWeb office, get involved in all elements of marketing communications and assist in special projects and communications efforts as needed.
- Assist and support with event planning and preparation, both in the UK and internationally.
- A proven ability to carry out research
- Excellent verbal/written English skills with a proven technique in writing in a powerful and meaningful way
- Working towards a career in PR, Marketing Communications or similar
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail, proactive, fun and passionate!
A Minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject is required. Applicants working towards their degree in a relevant subject will also be considered.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for OneWeb, Communications Intern
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly