FashionBeans, Staff Writer
FashionBeans is looking for a knowledgeable and energetic writer to join its growing editorial team
Reporting to the editor-in-chief, the staff writer will be responsible for producing original, must-read content every day across our key channels: men’s style, grooming and lifestyle.
You’ll enjoy writing anything from trending news stories and celebrity interviews to in-depth buying guides and instructional how-to content. Your work will be detailed but accessible, funny but well-researched.
You’ll know what’s trending in style and culture, and possess a natural sense of what people want to read. You’ll enjoy working with others and learning on
the job. You’ll also bloody love a deadline.
- Writing daily content on men’s style, grooming and lifestyle
- Deliver clean, fact-checked, on-brand copy to deadline
- Generate multiple story ideas for FashionBeans every week
- Represent the brand at industry events
- Assist with social media, keyword research, picture editing and general office admin
Attributes, Skills and Experience
- Proven skill as a writer, preferably within the fashion or lifestyle sectors
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- First-rate organisational skills and time management
- Strong research skills and tenacity in chasing original quotes and exclusive stories
- Good judgement of what makes a must-click story
- A keen interest in men’s fashion, internet culture, trending news and social media
- An official journalism qualification would be an advantage, as would work experience at style and lifestyle publications
Apply by completing the application form below.