FashionBeans, Staff Writer
- Full Time
FashionBeans is looking for a knowledgeable and energetic writer to join its growing editorial team
Reporting to the editor-in-chief, the staff writer will be responsible for producing original, must-read content every day across our key channels: men’s style, grooming and lifestyle.
You’ll enjoy writing anything from trending news stories and celebrity interviews to in-depth buying guides and instructional how-to content. Your work will be detailed but accessible, funny but well-researched.
You’ll know what’s trending in style and culture, and possess a natural sense of what people want to read. You’ll enjoy working with others and learning on
the job. You’ll also bloody love a deadline.
- Writing daily content on men’s style, grooming and lifestyle
- Deliver clean, fact-checked, on-brand copy to deadline
- Generate multiple story ideas for FashionBeans every week
- Represent the brand at industry events
- Assist with social media, keyword research, picture editing and general office admin
Attributes, Skills and Experience
- Proven skill as a writer, preferably within the fashion or lifestyle sectors
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- First-rate organisational skills and time management
- Strong research skills and tenacity in chasing original quotes and exclusive stories
- Good judgement of what makes a must-click story
- A keen interest in men’s fashion, internet culture, trending news and social media
- An official journalism qualification would be an advantage, as would work experience at style and lifestyle publications
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for FashionBeans, Staff Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly