Ink, Creative Solutions Editor
Ink produces creative advertising solutions for a portfolio of inflight magazine titles.
Working closely with the Creative Solutions Manager, the Creative Solutions Editor will be responsible for managing a team of in-house writers and editing their work.
The successful candidate should have at least a year’s experience as an editor; top-notch writing and editing skills; and a talent for bringing native content to life.
- Edit and proofread raw copy and layouts
- Manage and guide a team of in-house writers
- Ensure that advertorials meet clients’ expectations, while also adhering to editorial standards and each magazine’s house style
- Mediate between clients and magazine editors when needed
- Support the Editorial Director on ad-hoc projects such as pitches with ideas and formulating editorial concepts
- Correct proofs and manage final sign-off of pages
- Conceptualise and execute creative concepts for advertising solutions across various media channels
- At least three years of experience writing for magazines, preferably for a travel or lifestyle brand. Experience in producing native content would be a bonus
- At least one year of experience as an editor – again, preferably for a travel or lifestyle brand
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Great communication and mediation skills
- An ability to work under pressure and keep to tight deadlines
Please send your updated CV by completing the application form below.