Ink, Creative Solutions Editor
Ink produces creative advertising solutions for a portfolio of inflight magazine titles.
Working closely with the Creative Solutions Manager, the Creative Solutions Editor will be responsible for managing a team of in-house writers and editing their work.
The successful candidate should have at least a year’s experience as an editor; top-notch writing and editing skills; and a talent for bringing native content to life.
- Edit and proofread raw copy and layouts
- Manage and guide a team of in-house writers
- Ensure that advertorials meet clients’ expectations, while also adhering to editorial standards and each magazine’s house style
- Mediate between clients and magazine editors when needed
- Support the Editorial Director on ad-hoc projects such as pitches with ideas and formulating editorial concepts
- Correct proofs and manage final sign-off of pages
- Conceptualise and execute creative concepts for advertising solutions across various media channels
- At least three years of experience writing for magazines, preferably for a travel or lifestyle brand. Experience in producing native content would be a bonus
- At least one year of experience as an editor – again, preferably for a travel or lifestyle brand
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Great communication and mediation skills
- An ability to work under pressure and keep to tight deadlines
Please send your updated CV by completing the application form below.
Apply for Ink, Creative Solutions Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly