The River Group, Digital Editor
The River Group content marketing agency is looking for an experienced Digital Content Editor to work on an exciting, fast-paced and growing project for one of our key clients.
Successful candidates must be able to respond to, and help shape, an evolving brief across all content channels. Key attributes include: creativity, fearlessness, ownership, digital skills, client skills, multitasking, and speed.
Successful applicants will have proven journalistic experience to a senior level, and be able to write a variety of different types of content, from in-depth factual pieces to trend articles to funny shareable quizzes – all clean, correct and to our client’s very specific brand guidelines.
They will also be confident managing in house and freelance writers, editing and commissioning and, working with the Editorial Director, will take ownership of the content calendar and the day-to-day content creation process.
They will also lead the generation of engaging, measurable and high-value digital content such as video and photography. The role requires client and project management, so organization and attention to detail and process are crucial.
Although you will be working with River’s SEO, creative and video teams, you will need the following:
- Confidence briefing those teams according to client and project demands and ensuring delivery
- Basic understanding of SEO principles/ latest SEO trends
- A good design eye
- Familiarity with the technical aspects of digital media and writing for the web
- Proven experience creating video content will be an advantage
- Experience in at least one of the following areas would be desirable: health, food, nutrition, fitness, beauty
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work with an international brand in a fast-paced creative agency.
Applications ASAP, please - apply by completing the application form below.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.