International Wine Challenge, Wine Portfolio Editor
The International Wine Challenge (IWC) is the leading international third party accreditor of wines.
We are currently going through a period of expansion and are actively recruiting for a Wine Editor to join the team and help launch a new service for our extensive database of wineries and winemakers.
Covering everything from International trends to industry issues and more, the Wine Portfolio Editor will be responsible for delivering opinion pieces, articles and information to the IWC international wine producers, based in over 65 countries.
You will also have license to develop the editorial roadmap for this new area of the IWC. The Wine Portfolio Editor will also build a programme for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and then execute it.
- Write compelling and engaging content on a global perspective
- Utilise social media, sponsored content and curated content
- Develop the strategy for this methodology and work closely with the Event Director
- Network at industry events and attend wine tastings
- Talented journalist with experience writing in the wine industry
- Existing contacts within the wine industry
- Strategically minded with a proven track record of delivering digital content
- Digitally savvy with expertise using CMS and social media
- Strong networker
- Highly collaborative
- WSET diploma or above is highly desirable
If you’re genuinely passionate about the wine industry and also an experienced journalist, please send your CV and covering letter through by completing the application form below.