Flint, Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Flint is an award-winning international communications consultancy for the arts, culture and luxury sectors, specialising in profile-raising, audience development, brand management and revenue generation.
With offices in London, Istanbul, New Delhi and Mumbai, Flint offers a bespoke communications service that combines specialist expertise and local insight with a genuinely global network.
Flint is an exciting and growing business that values, listens to and invests in its people.
Flint seeks an experienced Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join the internationally expanding company, working across the arts, culture and luxury sectors.
The role requires a highly organised and motivated individual with proven experience of managing multiple client and media relationships, as well as delivering first-class campaign results.
The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for arts and culture, and excellent team leadership.
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience of working in the PR or communications industries, ideally with an agency
- A genuine and demonstrable passion for arts and culture
- Proven experience in team leadership and management
- Strong contacts in both the UK and international media
- Ability to construct and implement ambitious press campaigns, integrating digital and social media strategy
- Proven experience in managing high end client relationships
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Experience in project management
- Attention to detail, with strong copywriting and editing skills
- Determined, proactive, and works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working with external stakeholders and partners
- Flexible approach to work with ability to attend evening and weekend events where necessary
- Experience of event management, specifically private views and press previews
- A network of professional contacts and relationships in the arts, culture and luxury sectors
- Knowledge of databases (Gorkana), Photoshop and Mac
- Ability to construct and implement digital strategies with a focus on social media
- A demonstrable creative approach
- Languages desirable
- Account Manager to manage campaigns for clients across the arts, culture and luxury sectors, including, but not limited to, commercial galleries, art fairs, public institutions, not-for-profits and festivals.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Planning and implementing strategic media and digital campaigns for clients
- Managing campaign and account administration
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Creating and editing press releases, media lists and publicity plans
- Creating and overseeing digital campaign strategies
- Securing and analysing editorial coverage
- Liaising with stakeholders in the corporate, events and culture sectors
- Managing client events, private views, photocalls, press offices and launches
- Managing press trips and budgets
- Responding to journalist requests and enquiries
- Building relationships with UK and international media
- Researching and writing new business proposals
- Networking for new business opportunities
- Participating in new business pitches
- Contributing to Flint social media and brand perception
- Managing Account Executives, Junior Account Executives and interns
- Supporting and reporting to Account Directors and Company Directors
- Working with colleagues across other offices including Delhi and Istanbul
- Travelling to international cultural events to manage on-site press office and press trips as required
Probationary period: 3 months from start date
Start date: ASAP
Apply by completing the application form below.