Boots Health & Beauty, Designer - FTC
Fixed term Contract (one year initially but with a view to extend to a permanent role)
Boots Health & Beauty Magazine is seeking to recruit an exceptional integrated designer to work within the art team on the Boots account.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience working in magazine design (women’s magazine design would be an advantage), possess strong Mac skills with an appreciation of layout and typography, as well as a passion for fashion, beauty, style and wellbeing.
As well demonstrating a strong visual and conceptual sense with an eye for detail, the ideal person will also be used to working under pressure, using their technical skills to bring ideas swiftly to life.
There is also the potential to get involved in photography and illustration commissioning, working closely with the Group Art Director, Art Editor and Picture Editor.
Boots Health & Beauty Magazine resides within WPP’s Boots Team, a dynamic and progressive content team at Ogilvy, based in Sea Containers House on London’s South Bank.
The office is a busy creative hub working across all channels in order to optimise resources and ensure the department is in a position of strength to meet new opportunities and challenges – across all channels.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience of the Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A good knowledge of content management systems
- The ability to multitask, prioritise and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- The ability to take instructions and develop skill sets
- The ability to build strong working relationships with the team as well as external contractors
- A passion for photography, typography, illustration and editorial design
- A strong eye for detail
- An interest in digital design and animation
- The ability to think conceptually and generate an endless supply of new ideas.
Optional skills and experience:
- Commissioning experience
- Moving image / video / animation experience
Please send your CV, along with any materials you feel may support your application by completing the application form below.
Apply for Boots Health & Beauty, Designer - FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly