Preqin, Financial Writer
Preqin is looking for a Financial Writer to join our London office. If you are a creative and analytical thinker with a deep interest in financial markets and a talent for writing then we’d love to hear from you.
As a member of the Commercial Team you will become an expert on the fast-growing alternative assets industry, contributing to Preqin’s industry leading analysis on the private equity, hedge funds, real estate, infrastructure, private debt and natural resources markets.
Working closely with specialists throughout the company, you will help to produce insightful research reports, newsletters and blogs showcasing Preqin’s extensive proprietary alternative assets data.
You will also support our Commercial Product Managers with initiatives to grow their respective areas of the business – for example through assisting with market analysis and competitor research.
This is an exciting and challenging role with a high degree of responsibility: you will be leading projects from conception to completion, working collaboratively with multiple teams across Preqin and will develop a deep understanding of our clients’ needs and the products we offer.
There are excellent opportunities for progression for the right candidate, with previous commercial analysts going on to leading roles within the company.
Preqin is the leading source of data and intelligence for the alternative assets industry, covering private equity, hedge funds, real estate, infrastructure, private debt and natural resources.
Our products and services are used by more than 60,000 finance professionals located in over 90 countries for a range of activities including investor relations, fundraising and marketing, and market research.
We are looking for
- Excellent written communication skills and grammar
- High attention to detail (experience in editing and proof reading a plus)
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, particularly proficient with Excel
- Keen interest in finance, financial markets and the alternative assets industry
- Can work both independently and as part of a wider team
- Experience in financial journalism or industry-focused content production would be ideal.
For the position, we offer
- Competitive annual salary
- Quarterly performance bonus for meeting targets
- 25 days holiday, rising to 28 after three years
- Free access to gym and swimming pool in the office building
- Study support for professional training or to gain relevant qualifications.
Apply by completing the application form below.