Leading news, analysis and data provider inspiratia is looking to appoint a new reporter to cover infrastructure and renewable energy finance.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of two years’ reporting experience, preferably in financial or business journalism. Some knowledge of infrastructure, renewable energy or technology would be an advantage but is not essential.
Operating out of offices on the King’s Road, Chelsea, the successful candidate will join a vibrant news team covering a global industry.
The role represents a real opportunity for an ambitious individual who thrives on responsibility and wants to make an impact in a fast-paced, dynamic company.
The reporter’s key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the team to publish daily news stories on infrastructure and renewable energy investment
- Researching and writing regular in-depth analysis pieces
- Producing webcast interviews with senior market leaders
- Developing senior contacts through regular interviews, both over the phone and in person
- Attending and reporting from industry events and conferences – including inspiratia’s events
Salary will reflect experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and CV to us by completing the application form below.