Account Director - Corporate Communications/PR
About the Company - Corporate Communications/PR
An unrivalled strategy and communications consultancy, specialising in the general corporate space, that produces compelling campaigns that have transformed the reputations of some of the nation's most well-known companies and organisations.
Based in Central London, they have a brilliant reputation as having industry-leading specialists in corporate communications and public relations. They have an exciting and urgent opportunity for an experienced Account Director to join their forward-thinking and highly-analytical strategy and communications/PR team.
About the Account Director Role - Corporate Communications/PR
The new Account Director will work closely with the company's diverse range of high-end clients to plan and develop long-term strategies to fulfil business objectives and industry challenges. In addition to providing sound advice to clients on a range of complex issues, the Account Director will manage junior team members to ensure high-quality and timely delivery.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director Role:
* You will provide strategic communications consultancy services to a number of public affairs clients across a variety of sectors
* You will generate fee income through the development of exciting new business opportunities, for which you will receive bonuses
* You will line-manage junior staff, contributing to staff development and growth
* You will take part in specific projects to improve my client's profile and profitability
About You - Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director
The ideal Account Director will:
* Have 6+ years' PR or public affairs experience, including examples of project management
* Have experience of building relationships with high-end clients, and developing strategic campaigns, sometimes through unconventional approaches
* Be an intelligent team player with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Have media contacts both in national and B2B trade publications
The successful Account Director will be offered a basic salary of up to £60,000, depending on experience, in addition to highly sought-after company benefits.
If you have the relevant experience for this Account Director role, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please don't hesitate to contact Ruby on email@example.com or 0203 826 1221.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.