Digital AM or SAM – Big Consumer Brands
This independent agency has a super track record of working with and winning big name consumer brands including the likes of Pot Noodle, Amazon, Easyjet, Shell and Honda.
They have been established for over 15 years and deliver creative campaigns that blend together creative, PR/media, experiential, social and content. Size wise, they around 25 people who all socialize together and work collaboratively – their culture is very important and we take real care in finding them the right people that will add to their collaborative and nurturing environment.
The Role – Digital/Social Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Whilst the entire team works across integrated communications, the agency is continuing to get more and more digital/social work from their clients. As a result, they have decided to hire their first dedicated Digital/Social Account Manager or Senior Account Manager.
You’ll need to be at AM level or above already, as this role will see you taking a lead on all things digital and social at the agency.
You should have:
- Experience delivering social media, content and influencer campaigns for high profile brands
- A strong understanding of the different channels and the latest analysis techniques
- Experience in driving content led strategies
- Planning, managing and delivering both paid and organic social media campaigns
- Develop content calendars, demonstrating strong understanding of brand and TOV
- Deliver community management ideally with experience of work flows, approvals and integration with customer service
- Deliver SEO and PPC campaigns
- Engage with and manage key influencer relationships and activate specific influencer campaigns
- Be able to develop creative content ideas that are strategically and channel relevant
- Manage a team and get stellar results out of them
- Salary up to £39,000 dependent on experience
- Café Nero coffee afternoons
- Discounts on everything from the cinema, hotels.com, gym membership and various retail stores
- Free breakfast every day
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mobile phone insurance
- Free annual eye test and discounts on glasses from Vision Express
- Axa Health Select
- Buy and sell up to 5 days holiday a year
- Discretionary profit share bonus
- 25 days holiday
- CIPR individual membership
- Training including 2 full days CIPR workshops, 2 School of Life Classes, monthly internal training and external speakers
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence by completing the application form below.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill