PR Account Executive - Property PR
This independent agency is a specialist in property with a great reputation that saw its turnover grow by more than 30% last year. Their clients span well-known architecture firms, construction clients, property/land consultancies and chartered surveyors, many of whom have been with them for 5-10 years.
What really sets this agency apart from its competitors is its fantastic team culture. They are a team of around 15 who are also genuine friends and love working there. With large offices in the heart of the city, office drinks and meals out are a regular occurrence!
In terms of progression, there is no sink or swim culture here. Every member of staff is given a personalised development plan focused on support and growth, with regular meetings to discuss progress and help you succeed. As they are an independent agency there’s also no need for them to get approval for promotions and pay-rises – if you deserve to promoted, you absolutely will be!
Other benefits include:
- Salaries above the industry average
- Flexible working, work from home when you need to
- Leave early or start late to do something healthy every week
- Discretionary bonuses, income generation bonus AND profit share scheme
- Company socials and property industry events
- Travel card loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday and the office closed between Xmas and New Year
- iPhone and laptop
The Role – Account Executive– Property PR
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a number of Account Executives to join the team. Ideally you will be at JAE level in an agency, however we will also consider candidates with an internship or work experience who have a passion for property PR.
- Some experience in PR – any sector is fine however property ideal
- A self starter able to show initiative and get stuck into projects and tasks
- Bright, engaging and able to pick up/learn new skills quickly and confidently
- Awareness of the media, experience selling in stories ideal
- A passion for the property industry
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence by completing the application form below.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne