TheStreet, Senior Editor (London)
The Street, Inc, an award-winning financial media company, is seeking a Senior Editor for its London bureau to help edit and write smart financial content for our audience of sophisticated investors in the United States and elsewhere.
- Create news and special reports
- Work across business units and multiple revenue streams
- Will be able to write compelling, provocative headlines in real time.
- Assign stories to editors and contributors based on the current news cycle.
- Fact-check all content prior to publication and keep the quality of work to a high standard
- Edit and proofread copy on the site
- Follow market trends and help generate clear, sophisticated, engaging story ideas and analysis that will be useful to a readership of investment bankers, attorneys, money managers and other market professionals
- Five to seven years of experience at a major financial/business-news wire service, Web site or other media organization.
- Excellent understanding of stocks, bonds, investing, personal finance, U.S and other financial markets and how central banks, economic indicators and earnings reports affect investors. If you love reading company balance sheets or writing about central banks, we want to talk to you.
- Great writing and editing skills and the ability to work in fast-paced, real-time news environment.
- A passion for investing and/or personal finance.
- Experience at a financial-services firm and/or university study of finance or business would be a plus
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for TheStreet, Senior Editor (London)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly