Netdoctor, Digital Editor
This position will report in to the Executive Director of Digital Edit Strategy and is responsible for the content and editorial excellence on Netdoctor.com as well as its traffic growth and engagement.
Oversee, assign and set the tone of all digital editorial for the brand, focusing on its USP of trusted medical and health content and prioritizing search. Consistently retaining and increasing traffic and engagement, while identifying and executing opportunities for future growth.
- Oversee, assign and appropriately edit all content on the brand’s website to assure the appropriate tone and brand values are upheld
- Develop a deep understanding of the brand’s audience in order to create the most traffic driving and engaging content possible
- Have an obsession with data and analytics tools and use them to create a content strategy to maintain and improve traffic and engagement on all platforms and achieve editorial & commercial objectives
- Oversee social media and SEO strategies to ensure the brand is maximising reach
- Oversee budget and operations
- Obsess over trends and activities that shape the present and future plans of the business and actively report performance
- Discover, implement and experiment with new tools and products that have potential to expand the brand into new areas
- Be aware and ahead of competitor business activity
- Collaborate with Commercial teams to create and refine marketable packages around native and audience
- Demonstrable digital experience
- Editorial background in health and wellness
- Strong skill as an editor, tightening and crafting copy
- Experience planning a content strategy
- Good judgment as to what works to drive audience and engagement in digital media
- Must be a collaborator
- Excellent at producing content with digital-friendly language
- Versed in using Facebook Insights, Omniture, Chartbeat, Google Analytics
Click 'Apply' now.