Daily Mail, Production Editor - Weekend Magazine
1 day left
- Full Time
We’re looking for a production high-flyer who can deliver brilliant rewrites and headlines at speed for Britain’s number one magazine.
Daily Mail Weekend is Britain’s best-read magazine and an integral part of the success of the Daily Mail’s Saturday package, Britain’s best-selling newspaper edition.
Production Editor’s responsibilities:
- To facilitate the smooth running of the magazine through the production process, driving pages through.
- Work closely with the Editor, commissioning and production teams.
- To have exceptional rewriting and editing skills. To accommodate last minute-changes, and ensure accuracy.
- Assessing and editing raw copy quickly for Weekend magazine and the Daily Mail’s It’s Friday! arts section.
- Write sparkling coverlines, headlines and sells for features, and liaise with the art and picture desks on page layout and the sub-editing team on copy.
- An ability to work under high pressure.
- Liaise with other Daily Mail departments.
- Attend and contribute to ideas meetings.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- To work in Atex, InDesign and InCopy.
Please send CV and brief covering letter to: Deputy Editor Jon Worsnop, by completing the application form below.
Apply for Daily Mail, Production Editor - Weekend Magazine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly