Intelligent Partnership, Senior Editor - Financial Services
Intelligent Partnership has a vacancy for senior editor with extensive financial services experience who is motivated to take a leading role in growing our award-winning print and digital research-led content business.
Working closely with our head of content and managing director, you’ll be confident in taking ownership to help drive successful commercial outcomes.
You’ll be a committed team player and market networker. You’ll also have a natural sense of curiosity to investigate new ideas and solutions that serve our discerning professional audiences.
Based in Richmond, South West London, Intelligent Partnership is an established, well-respected research, events, awards and campaigns business serving the small and medium enterprise investment community in the UK.
We are keen to hear from senior editors who are equally comfortable in producing high-quality print publications as they are in creating and curating innovative digital content.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in the following areas:
- Clear track record in financial services research, writing or journalism, and editing to a high professional standard, both short form and long form.
- Technical knowledge of financial services markets, products and services, ideally in relation to the UK SME investment community.
- Data research, analysis and data-driven content creation and storytelling.
- Management and effective planning of monthly, quarterly and annual content outputs, including content scheduling, commissioning and co-creation.
- Commercial focus and awareness, supporting business development colleagues, and creating market-relevant content.
- Budget management and reporting expertise in a research or content business.
- Daily line management and performance management experience of a deadline-driven small team of writers, editors or content producers, plus proven experience of managing peer reviews.
- Stakeholder engagement and management, liaising with senior market professionals and industry leaders.
- Managing feedback loops with colleagues and external stakeholders to develop new and existing initiatives.
- Media relations, press engagement, marketing and communications to support a publications and content programme.
- Creating marketing copy and associated content to support communications to market and position content outputs with clients, press and affiliates.
- Managing design, production and print process, timelines, budgets and quality control.
Please apply by completing the application form below with a copy of your CV and a short covering letter (300 words) outlining why your experience is relevant for the role and why you’d like to join the team.
Apply for Intelligent Partnership, Senior Editor - Financial Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly