The Cosmetic Skin Clinic, Digital Media Producer Assistant
We are looking for a qualified Digital media specialist to join our team. You will assist in our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, such as websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager you will also work alongside our digital media agency liaising with their team to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, your role will be assisting in the promotion of The Cosmetic Skin Clinic in providing relevant up to date information across all channels to increase client engagement.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and possibly podcasts)
- Internal marketing video presentation
- Design and publish marketing materials from before and after photography
- Implement a consumer friendly ipad marketing tool inline with current branding
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Help to establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media/inline with existing digital strategy.
- Liaising with media agency for proofing of content ready for sign off. So creative writing skills and excellent grammar essential.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Responsible for creating original content, editing, updating and occasionally cleaning up outdated content
- Ability to analyse data to the website to improve the overall performance
- Proven work experience in digital media
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, plus other media/video editing software
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to produce and publish good content.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field but happy to look at someone with solid experience with an interest in the beauty industry. Would suit a graduate with journalistic writing skills.
Apply with your CV with full contact details by completing the application form below.
Post is available immediately.
Apply for The Cosmetic Skin Clinic, Digital Media Producer Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly