Pegasus, Digital Account Executive
Pegasus is one of the UK’s leading integrated communications agencies.
Specialising in health and more specifically, in ‘inspiring healthy decisions’ we help some of the world’s biggest brands and/or ambitious clients to deliver big ideas and far-reaching campaigns across all industries and channels.
Our 130+ specialists span earned and owned channels, technologies, and audiences ranging from consumers to healthcare professionals.
As part of our continued mission to inspire healthy decisions, we are looking to add an ambitious account executive to the growing digital and social team.
Your Role Will Include:
- Supporting the overall production and running of integrated communications projects and/or accounts, ensuring that all key account actions and deliverables are met
- Building swift and deep relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders
- Managing defined aspects of a project, on time and on budget
- Maintaining and updating project documentation form initiation to execution
- Supporting the creation and implementation of innovative social media/digital marketing strategies
- Writing briefings, proof reading creative copy and presentations
- Evaluating campaign performance and reporting back to stakeholders/clients
To Be Considered You Will Need:
- Some demonstrable experience of working in a digital/social or creative environment
- Basic knowledge of marketing trends and channels across social and digital platforms
- An active interest in digital/social marketing
- Some organisational skills
- A collaborative approach
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
We’ll Know You’re Performing When:
- You produce high quality work, delivered as scope, on time and on budget
- You are considered an indispensable team resource, you are full of passion and ideas and colleagues and clients love working with you
- Enthusiastic and committed to building a career in digital marketing/account management
- Stamina and energy enabling you to learn and absorb knowledge whilst managing multiple projects at once
- A self-starter - creative, collaborative and courageous in your approach
- Naturally inquisitive, likes to ask questions and understand ‘why’
- Tireless in your pursuit for accuracy and quality
- Flexible and open to change; this role (as the agency) will evolve and change. You will need to be able to embrace this and be excited by evolution
- A genuine interest in people, business and health/‘inspiring healthy decisions’
What We Offer In Return:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; above average annual leave, bike to work scheme, pension contribution, private medical care, industry leading L&D programme. This is all in addition to a very competitive annual salary.
Culture: As well as winning PR Week’s Specialist Consultancy of the Year 2017, Pegasus has also won a number of accolades that support our ongoing commitment to our Pegasus People. We live by our values; Think Big, Have Spirit, Stand Together, Take Pride and Make a Difference and work tirelessly, to strengthen and reward your creativity, to listen and develop you and do everything that we can to make sure that your working life is a happy, healthy one!
Working for Pegasus: Brighton is where it all began but we now have offices in Macclesfield, Glasgow and around the globe with our parent company Ashfield Healthcare Communications.
Our beautiful head office is based in the vibrant North Laines (Brighton) and working life here is never without a stream of food and snacks, a well-stocked drinks fridge, working lunches, a dynamic working policy, weekly massages and a whole host of other treats to keep you energised and motivated!
Interested? Take a look at our website thisispegasus.co.uk and if you want to find out more, send your CV by completing the application form below.
An Ashfield Company, part of UDG Healthcare Plc