Pegasus, Digital Account Manager
Pegasus is one of the UK’s leading integrated communications agencies.
Specialising in health and more specifically, in ‘inspiring healthy decisions’ we help some of the world’s biggest brands and/or ambitious clients to deliver big ideas and far-reaching campaigns across all industries and channels.
Our 130+ specialists span earned and owned channels, technologies, and audiences ranging from consumers to healthcare professionals.
As part of our continued mission to inspire healthy decisions, we are looking to add an experienced account manager with expertise in key aspects of digital marketing (SEO, PPC, digital & social advertising), to the growing digital and social team.
Your Role Will Include:
- Being the day to day lead for a portfolio of client accounts, thus building swift, excellent, deep relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders
- Superbly project managing all aspects of account activity, on time and on budget
- Planning, implementing and reporting on digital marketing campaigns and programs
- Optimising and reviewing performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Managing all aspects of project delivery with pride, to the highest quality standards and to client satisfaction
- Supporting the digital Account Director to develop marketing strategies/proposals for new and existing clients
To Be Considered You Will Need:
- Previous experience of working in digital communications/marketing ideally within an agency environment
- Good working knowledge of marketing trends and channels across social and digital platforms
- An affinity for cross-team collaboration
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Some experience of managing budgets and guiding teams (although line management experience is not required)
We’ll Know You’re Performing When:
- You have happy clients and happy colleagues!
- You produce high quality work, delivered as scope, on time and on budget
- Are considered a trusted advisor and agency specialist in technical aspects of digital comms/marketing
- An ultimate self-starter, creative, collaborative and courageous in your approach
- Naturally inquisitive, likes to ask questions and understand ‘why’
- Tireless in your pursuit for accuracy and quality
- Flexible and open to change; this role (as the agency) will evolve and change. You will need to be able to embrace this and be excited by evolution
- Expert multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise workload in an autonomous environment
- Great listener, pragmatic thinker
- A genuine interest in people, business and health/‘inspiring healthy decisions’
What We Offer In Return:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; above average annual leave, bike to work scheme, pension contribution, private medical care, industry leading L&D programme. This is all in addition to a very competitive annual salary.
Culture: As well as winning PR Week’s Specialist Consultancy of the Year 2017, Pegasus has also won a number of accolades that support our ongoing commitment to our Pegasus People. We live by our values; Think Big, Have Spirit, Stand Together, Take Pride and Make a Difference and work tirelessly, to strengthen and reward your creativity, to listen and develop you and do everything that we can to make sure that your working life is a happy, healthy one!
Working for Pegasus: Brighton is where it all began but we now have offices in Macclesfield, Glasgow and around the globe with our parent company Ashfield Healthcare Communications.
Our beautiful head office is based in the vibrant North Laines (Brighton) and working life here is never without a stream of food and snacks, a well-stocked drinks fridge, working lunches, a dynamic working policy, weekly massages and a whole host of other treats to keep you energised and motivated!
Interested? Take a look at our website thisispegasus.co.uk and if you want to find out more, send your CV by completing the application form below.
An Ashfield Company, part of UDG Healthcare Plc