Thomson Reuters, Senior Reporter - PFI
This is a fantastic opportunity for a reporter to work on our leading product, Project Finance International; this is the leading source of global energy and infrastructure finance news, data and analysis.
You will have the opportunity to cover the debt and equity finance in markets as diverse as sub Saharan Africa and Ireland.
PFI provides an unrivaled depth and breadth of construction and infrastructure finance intelligence. It delivers market analysis on the entire lifecycles of deals, from the initial rumors through to post-completion.
As well as pipeline information on all deals yet to be financed, a subscription to PFI gives customers access to global industry coverage, sector analysis, historical data and deal analysis.
PFI is published online via our Daily News service and in magazine format every two weeks.
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Write stories on the project finance markets for the PFIe daily news service and the bi-weekly PFI magazine. The stories should be a mix of exclusive and well informed stories on the market.
- Write feature length stories for PFI and procured outside features for PFI.
- Work on the production of the PFIe website and the PFI magazine.
- Work with the data collection team on project finance data.
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience of reporting on business and/or corporate finance news.
- Proven ability to produce exclusive and in depth business / corporate finance news stories.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Solid organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Desired Skills/Experience Required:
- Foreign languages, especially continental European such as Spanish, French, Italian or German
- Competent with excel
- Experience in reporting on construction sector and / or debt capital markets
If you are interested in applying, click 'Apply' and attach examples of your written work along with your CV in your application otherwise you will not be considered.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers.
As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences.
With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com