Account Executive – Corporate + B2B Team – Top tier PR agency!
A leading independent communications consultancy is looking for a talented Account Executive to join their thriving Central London office. Boasting an array of awards and a portfolio of well know brands, they are taking B2B Comms & reputation management to the next level.
Our client is a truly multi-award winning full service agency; recognised as a top communications force in B2C, B2B and corporate PR. With experience and expertise spanning technology, media, business, financial services, entertainment, travel, food and drink sectors. From their lovely new open plan office in central London, this agency provides their clients real results whilst supporting their staff with great training, excellent career progression opportunities and the chance to work with a diverse range of established and challenger brands. And if that wasn’t enough they offer very competitive salaries plus great benefits package!
There is now a need for a bright Account Executive to work in well-structured account teams and help on a range of B2B and corporate projects; partnering their in-house design and content teams. This role will enjoy excellent client exposure throughout the full campaign; getting the chance to be involved in brainstorming sessions, research and drafting press releases as well as building client and media relationships.
Idea of likely responsibilities:
- Drafting key client documents using a range of appropriate styles - editorial and business copy: briefing materials, releases, features, case studies, newsletters, web site copy, mini-proposals, by-lined articles, etc.
- Building media relations skills - making and keeping contacts; handling journalist enquiries; creative pitching of stories; knowledge of the media landscape.
- Develop personal profile and begins to build relationship with clients, demonstrates proactive interaction and rapport-building. Becomes secondary point of contact for client in absence of AM.
- Understand the wider marketing mix to support the team in maximising revenue opportunities.
- Attend and contributes to brainstorming process.
- Provides research on industry topics, issues and competitors in support of the new business process.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in an agency (18 months + ) and be someone who thrives on the variety and diversity of agency life
- A relevant degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record working with the media, mining compelling stories and securing high-quality media coverage for client
- A genuine interest in current affairs
- An understanding of and interest in digital / social media
- A proactive and positive attitude and a desire to learn and develop on the job
They are recognised as one of the best agencies to work for in our industry, providing:
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of clients and projects with some of the industry’s best and brightest
- A collegial and collaborative working environment, where you will work closely with colleagues, as well as enjoy access to team socials
- Significant opportunities to develop professionally, with extensive training and personal development programmes
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including health & wellness benefits.
If you feel you have the skills for either of these opportunities, please send your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.