Pumpkin, PR Account Manager
You will work on a range of advertising, media and tech accounts and will drive coverage and opportunities to meet and exceed the client KPIs.
- Identifying and responding to press opportunities in the trade, business and vertical press.
- Researching and monitoring a wide variety of press for new opportunities and spotting trends.
- Making sure coverage and status reports are up to date and to a high standard.
- Identifying and managing speaker and judging opportunities.
- Adhering to strict deadlines and making sure clients meet those deadlines.
- Writing press releases, thought pieces and reports.
- Managing the workload of execs on your account teams and closely following the direction of the account holder.
You will work to a Senior Account Manager or Director and sometimes to the MD or CEO. On occasion you will be the senior person on an account and will be overseen by the MD or CEO.
You will be expected to share opportunities with other account teams, bring creative ideas and solutions across your own accounts and occasionally input into other accounts and projects.
You will have other ad hoc duties which may include compiling cuttings reports, supporting on Cannes activity, identifying new contacts or opportunities, attending industry events and picking up other accounts as necessary.
You will have a great eye for detail, be hands on and proactive and will relish a challenge.
Apply by completing the application form below.