Account Director / Senior Account Director - Consumer
Having turned just over 10 years old, and with around 40 people across two offices, this consumer PR agency is well established with high profile clients to match.
They have clients across FMCG, travel, restaurants, lifestyle and technology - their clients are predominantly household name brands, giving you exposure to creative campaigns and big budgets.
They also recently launched a new content division within the agency, ensuring that their clients are visible across all media platforms, and reaching the widest possible audience.
The teams works hard, because they are genuinely passionate about what they do. But they make it a great place to work - they have a bar in their office, monthly massages, and regular nights out.
The Account Director / Senior Account Director role
The new Account Director / Senior Account Director will strategically lead a variety of clients, predominantly in the food and drink space, however wider consumer PR clients may also be included.
Key skills required from the Account Director / Senior Account Director:
- Currently working at AD level in a consumer PR agency
- Experience and understanding of integrated campaigns (including digital, PR, social media)
- Ability to be a senior team member, with the drive to help grow the business
- Team leadership - developing and mentoring the team
- Strong senior level client handling and stakeholder engagement skills
- Good business acumen including ability to manage budgets and fees
Salary and benefits
The successful Account Director / Senior Account Director will be offered a salary between £45k and £55k, plus:
- 23 days per annum and your birthday off (plus discretionary Christmas closure)
- Pension contribution
- Bespoke career plan
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, or would like to hear about other roles we are recruiting for, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222.