PA Life, Staff Writer
PA Life is an award winning and industry leading media publication directly targeted at Personal Assistants and Executive Assistants across the UK.
Re-launched in 2013 as a magazine and website, PA Life retains a powerful brand loyalty and is at the heart of the PA community. In addition, PA Life owns and manages the exclusive PA Life Club, masterclasses, networking evenings and targeted events.
Looking to grow the editorial team in a digital capacity, this is a hugely exciting opportunity for someone who can demonstrate excellent writing skills and full working knowledge of WordPress CMS.
Whilst achieving this, you will also work side by side with the PA Life Editor and advertising team to identify new and relevant business opportunities and a clear path for growth and development of the PA Life brand.
With a minimum of 1 years’ experience on a B2B or B2C title, you will be passionate, highly motivated and well organised.
Good English language skills, excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and a strong eye for detail are all key to this role – if you have an enquiring mind and eye for a good story then apply now. We work hard, and have lots of fun doing it and we'd like you to join our team!
Main duties include;
- Writing content for the PA Life website and at times, the print publication too
- Building our social media presence using the latest and most innovative methods for displaying content
- Proofing content
- Attending press events, conferences, events and seminars
The overall role will include the writing of content fit for release across a range of PA Life products including the print magazine, website and e-newsletter as well as working on PA Life events from inception to completion.
Working collaboratively with representatives from across the planning, marketing and sales teams will be essential to your success.
In addition there may, at times be a requirement to write content across a range of other products within the business.
Core responsibilities as Staff Writer, PA Life:
Develop and take ownership of the content strategy for the PA Life website and PA Life Club website.
The key objectives are to:
- Raise our profile in the industry
- Increase engagement with the digital edition of the magazine
- Support the Editor in managing relationships with key advertisers and prospective advertisers
- Encourage sign ups to our PA Life Club and highlight the benefits of the Club at every opportunity.
- Drive awareness and interactions with our social channels
Apply by completing the application form below.