PR Manager – Fashion/Accessories – consumer/lifestyle
A fantastic inhouse role! A global watch company is looking for a PR Manager to take responsibility for all PR activity for the brand within the UK and Ireland. You will create and manage a successful PR and Events strategy for the brand. You will be working with the Marketing Manager to implement the brands communication strategy across all platforms within the local market. You will also be tasked with building and maintaining relationships with the key media.
The PR Manager’s duties will include:
- Planning and implementing a PR strategy
- Coordinating and facilitating PR events
- Liaising with the national media
- Daily communication with target members of national, weekly, monthly press, stylists & VIPs
- Create and deliver a yearly programme of PR events linked to key sponsorships that would successfully help communicate the brand’s key messaging
- Working with the Marketing Manager, develop and implement a social media communications strategy for UK events
Previous Experience: -
- You will have at least 5 years previous fashion/retail PR experience gained from either a PR agency or inhouse background.
- Strong events management experience
- Strong writing skills
- A good working knowledge of digital and social media