Bolt Digital, Digital Marketing & PR Account Manager - B2C
We are Bolt Digital. Our mission is to drive ROI and results for our clients through integrated marketing campaigns for our clients that cross social media, paid advertising and traditional media.
We are looking for a quick-thinking, media savvy, opportunity spotting account manager to come & join the Bolt Digital fold at our offices in White City.
You will be overseeing the digital (paid and organic), visibility and PR strategies for a growing roster of clients from ecommerce brands, private medical clinics and even a Lord.
You'll be working closely with our CEO to drive increasing ROI and visibility for our clients.
Our ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience working in digital marketing and/or PR in the mass media space for B2C brands.
- Fantastic understanding of understanding of digital marketing strategies.
- A love of learning (nothing stands still in digital after all!)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle balls (not literally of course - but we build teams around our client’s needs and clients select one or all of our services depending on their needs).
- Be driven to achieve outstanding results for our clients - we prefer results to just making things look good.
- Great people and project management skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other general computer skills.
- A genuine interest in communications, digital marketing, social trends as well as consumer products.
- Enthusiastic, positive and can do attitude.
- Be client facing as necessary depending on the needs of specific accounts, working as part of client team across disciplines, delivering integrated services to our clients.
- Develop and evolve best-in-class client reporting (working closely with DBi).
- Manage and optimise day-to-day channel performance against client KPIs.
- Continually act as an ambassador for the agency at external events.
- Support the development of a great agency culture.
- Be ambitious with a desire to grow your responsibilities - as our business grows you will have the potential to become a department lead.
You may also have
- A good ability to monitor daily news and spot new angles for stories and to create a good pitch.
- A genuine love for magazines and newspapers.
Apply by completing the application form below. We’re growing fast and looking for the right person to join us asap!