IBS Intelligence, Junior Fintech Reporter
IBS Intelligence, one of the world’s leading FinTech news and research firms, is recruiting a dynamic and enthusiastic Junior Reporter to source, research and write global news stories related to banking technology, as well as feature articles for its iconic IBS Journal.
- Produce well-researched, accurate, timely, informative and engaging content covering a wide range of banking technology subjects.
- Interview leading banking technology players.
- Attend and report on key Fintech conferences globally.
- Operate various social media platforms, including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Key Requirements (Skills & Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- A strong interest in technology and/or finance
- Strong writing skills; a high level of grammar and attention to detail.
- Thorough research skills and an ability to build expertise quickly.
- Able to work independently and manage multiple projects at once
- Proven ability to adhere to deadlines, without compromising the quality of produced work.
- Experience of using a CMS and understanding of SEO.
- A strong attention to detail in everything you do
- Existing knowledge of the banking technology / fintech landscape.
- Experience of working for a specialist B2B publication would be an advantage.
- Experience creating video / audio media.
Apply by completing the application form below.