Account Director – Consumer PR
Exceptional Account Directors needed! Instantly recognisable UK & global consumer clients incl. food/drink retail, entertainment/technology & FMCG. Exciting & dynamic award winning agency. Big budget creative campaigns.
Based in central London, this client is a highly creative integrated agency, boasting an every growing enviable client list and partnering some awesome lifestyle, entertainment, consumer tech, gaming, retail & FMCG brands. Highly innovative and fitting within a larger marketing group they achieve through the line 360 campaigns; delivering highly engaging and creative campaigns which integrate media, innovative social, influencer engagement, sponsorship & events.
This exciting new AD role will give a fantastic platform to impress. Supporting senior client management while advising flagship UK and global consumer accounts including a leading food/drink retail account along with a large technology brand so some global experience including toolkit development would be advantageous. You will lead campaigns delivering first class coverage through media relations and original event creation with lot of social, celeb and influencer campaigns.
Candidate attributes & responsibilities:
- Managing & advising flagship consumer clients on a broad range of campaigns and events disciplines (including partnerships and sponsorship)
- Strong creative flair with the ability to think differently and generate new PR and social ideas
- Develop and manage appropriate budgets for overall client programmes; Ensure awareness and ownership on a month-by-month basis of results, and possessing a strong understanding of measurement criteria across all client campaigns
- Ability to respond to very tight deadlines to deliver written plans and campaign proposals
- Implement a quality process to ensure that everything delivered by your team is to the highest possible standard
The successful candidate will be an assured strategic account leader who have a strong creative streak & show a real passion for consumer PR – ideally with some retail sector and global experience; offering proven past experience generating creative ideas which blend traditional, content, sponsorship/events and digital platforms. Experience of FMCG, technology, travel/entertainment and/or food & drink brands would be great but broader big brand consumer coverage is more important. Candidates will also need the confidence to effectively advise senior clients and manage significant budgets, while motivating a team and ensuring everyone is challenged while smashing client KPIs and delivering to deadline. If you feel you have the skills and experience for the role, please send your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.