ACCOUNT DIRECTOR | Design, Creative Industry
This boutique, independent agency works to grow reputations in the design industry and is looking for an exceptional Account Director with stunning PR credentials to add their team of senior marketers and fellow PR practitioners. Working across a range of sectors from FMCG to property and retail, leisure and travel this busy agency also like to do things a little differently and partner with their clients in building their business.
A client facing, creative thinking and authoritative Account Director with many years’ experience in leading PR campaigns. Design experience is not essential but an avid interest in the sector is.
Key duties will include
- Media relations (consumer, trade, digital)
- Advising clients and developing campaigns
- Negotiate and understand client strategy
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A background in consultancy PR particularly if your clients have included design/property/environment/real estate
- A good working knowledge of the relevant trade press (business/media/marketing/design sector) and be comfortable pitching and selling in to the media;
- Client facing experience – you will be in charge of proactively driving media coverage across your accounts, as well as being responsible for regular media monitoring, reporting;
- Excellent writing skills drafting a wide range of copy from press releases and placed articles to website and newsletter copy.
- Fantastic team management experience
- The ability to hit the ground running and turn your hand to any challenge;
To apply for this position, please call Tanya at Carter Ferris
Apply for ACCOUNT DIRECTOR | Design, Creative Industry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly