Leading news, analysis and data provider inspiratia is looking to appoint a new reporter to cover infrastructure and renewable energy finance.
The role is well-suited to someone looking for their second or third job in journalism, and is an opportunity to build a beat in a fast-changing sector. The ideal candidate will possess news reporting experience, preferably at a finance or business publication. Some knowledge of infrastructure, renewable energy or technology would be an advantage but is not essential.
Operating out of offices on the King’s Road, Chelsea, the successful candidate will join a vibrant news team covering a global industry.
The role represents a real opportunity for an ambitious individual who thrives on responsibility and wants to make an impact in a fast-paced, dynamic company.
The reporter’s key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the team to publish daily news stories on infrastructure and renewable energy investment
- Researching and writing regular in-depth analysis pieces
- Producing webcast interviews with senior market leaders
- Developing senior contacts through regular interviews, both over the phone and in person
- Attending and reporting from industry events and conferences – including inspiratia’s events
Salary will reflect experience.
Apply by completing the application form below.