Sauce Communications, Senior Account Executive / Account Executive
Sauce is a leading Lifestyle PR and Communications agency, specialising in Food and Drink, Travel, Restaurants, Bars, and Lifestyle Brands.
Our growing International department is on the hunt for a brilliant Senior Account Executive / Account Executive to provide essential support across our International clients.
If you’d like to handle the PR and Communications for clients including a three Michelin starred restaurant in Italy, a Michelin starred restaurant in Stockholm, an award winning venue in Mumbai, a multi-celebrated establishment in Moscow, several Singapore based chefs and an exceptional project based in Seattle, we’d like to hear from you!
Key job roles:
- Working closely with the Account Director you will work across all International clients at Sauce, providing essential support across a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Creative brainstorming with the International team and sustained proactive pitching to the media on behalf of your clients
- Managing the international media database, keeping track of new journalists and contact lists
- Supporting the team with essential admin tasks including image requests and fact box requests
- Answering reactive media enquiries
- Assisting in developing the Sauce twitter following and content and handling Instagram for our clients
- Monitoring new bloggers and social media influencers
- Assisting with event management
- Co-writing the Sauce Blog
- Tracking international trends in the UK media and keeping the Sauce International team updated on current trends
- Co-ordination of media visits to clients around the world
- Assisting in research for new business activities
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- A passion for luxury restaurants and travel
- A good knowledge of and interest in the UK media
- Blossoming interest in international media
- Confident, professional manner
- High level of organisation
- Able to multi-task like a pro
- Keen interest in all things digital, and social media savvy
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Full on-the-job training from an experienced team will be given.
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: Competitive
- Role: Full time in our lively London office, based in Shepherds Bush
Please send your CV and a covering letter describing exactly why you are the right person for the job to Sarah Canet, Director of International, Sauce Communications, by completing the application form below.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience within a PR role, a 2:1 or above in a writing focused degree and speak two or more languages.
Apply for Sauce Communications, Senior Account Executive / Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly