Cision, Content Marketing Manager
Cision has an exciting opportunity in the company’s content marketing team. The focus of the role will be on writing, sourcing and producing engaging digital content to engage Cision’s key communications, media and PR audiences and support its marketing and sales objectives.
About the role:
As content marketing manager you will be responsible for producing engaging digital content across various channels in order to support the business’ marketing and sales efforts helping the company grow its digital footprint, awareness, subscribers and leads.
You will be expected to contribute to in-depth thought leadership content which will need to engage the PR community at all levels of seniority.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will be expected to:
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and sales leads.
- Research and write regular industry-specific white papers and digests.
- Take ownership of Cision’s webinar programme, from coming up with initial content ideas to sourcing speakers and writing post-event editorial.
- Work with internal colleagues and experts, external influencers, journalists and PR industry experts to produce relevant, high quality content
- Manage content projects from start to finish, from ideation to implementation to promotion
- Write, edit, proofread and improve content.
- Develop and maintain a consistent brand voice throughout all content.
- Represent Cision at events, including internal, external and industry events.
- KPIs will include quality, quantity and effectiveness of content produced as well as engagement with Cision’s key stakeholders and communities.
To be successful in this role, you will have a brand publisher mindset, with excellent attention to detail, communication and writing skills. You will feel confident in pitching content ideas, and an extensive knowledge of PR/Media/Communication industries would be a definite plus.
Experience in B2B trade or business journalism is advantageous along with a recognised journalistic qualification, but enthusiasm for the sector is as important as experience in the right candidate.
What’s in it for you?
- Access to training to help you be successful in your role and develop within Cision
- Excellent company benefits including 25 days holidays, free fruit, yoga, massages and an opportunity to join sports teams
- Be part of a very social team and participate in regular events (Friday drinks, Summer and Christmas parties just to name a few!)
If you thrive in today’s fast-paced media landscape, then please click 'Apply' now!
As accredited investors in people and an equal opportunities employer, Cision is dedicated to your career development. This means we help you make the most of your potential with comprehensive training and a range of useful resources.