Press Association, News Reporter
Department: The National
The Press Association is looking for a talented reporter based in the London bureau of an international newspaper.
- Generating original journalism
- Breaking news
- Flexible to the demands of filing from the field
- Finding new angles for diary stories
- Building up a strong contacts book for the bureau
- Producing regular podcasts
- Must have worked in a newsroom, preferably at national level
- Experience of reporting in or on the Middle East
- Excellent English
- Wide range of interests from news and sport to culture
- Team player but with ability to be a self-starter
- Video editing skills
- Ability to drive story-sharing on social media through audience engagement
- Presenting stories in exciting, multi-skilled ways
- Working Arabic
- Must have journalistic qualification, including media law
Please note this role will be based in London and will involve shifts.
Please send your CV and covering letter to us by completing the application form below.
Closing Date: 25 May 2018
The company encourages applications from all sectors of the community