Four Brand, Senior Account Manager - Consumer
Four Brand is looking to recruit a proactive, results-driven Corporate/B2B senior account manager to work across an exciting, dynamic portfolio of corporate clients in the retail & property sectors with a strong focus on destinations and business improvement districts.
You will also have the opportunity to get involved in regular new business pitches and have access to training schemes internally. You will be a real lynch pin within the team and will have room to progress fast if you demonstrate the right skills and tenacity.
- A significant number of years AGENCY experience
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to motivate a team to exceed client expectations
- Strong understanding (and relationships) of the corporate/B2B media relevant for retail, destination and property clients - national business media and industry trade media
- Proven track record for delivering coverage in national business pages and retail/property/travel trade media
- Extensive experience in account handling knowledge, strong project/campaign/event management skills, budgeting, planning and people management expertise
- Excellent communication skills and ability to express winning ideas clearly and convincingly in meetings and presentations
- Commercially astute and able to direct a portfolio of clients’ accounts profitably
- Builds excellent client relationships through demonstration of knowledge and expertise of the sector
- Experience in finding a news/business story in data provided by a client
- Excellent team/cross practice/company-wide communication skills
- Ability to write effectively and persuasively, producing materials including business media press releases, by-lines/thought leadership pieces, corporate media strategies and PR plans and new business proposals
- Experience working for member lead organisations, property owners and BIDs is a bonus - understanding of this quote complex sector
- Some crisis experience is a bonus but not essential
Overall role description…
- To direct account teams (account manager to account executive) to exceed client expectations by leading and motivating team members to produce high quality work, within budget and meeting deadlines.
- To deliver a clear scope of work for some of Four Brand’s corporate clients across retail, property and destination, always continuing to look for new and innovative opportunities to build the profile of your client.
- To work closely with the practice directors to develop opportunities to grow existing and new business profitably.
- To actively mentor your team (account manager to account executive) to support their career goals and objectives
Please email your CV and covering letter by completing the application form below. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those invited for interview will be contacted.
Apply for Four Brand, Senior Account Manager - Consumer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly