PR Manager (Hospitality)
PR Manager - Restaurant and lifestyle
£30k - £36k
This restaurant group are taking London by storm, and have a number of high end locations across the Capital. Their restaurants are all about quirky experiences and are expertly designed, with amazing interiors and the best service you'll find.
Their success and growth means not only is the number of venues increasing, but their communications team is also expanding, starting with this PR Manager role.
The role -PR Manager
This leading hospitality company are seeking a PR Manager to join their marketing team.
Overseeing all PR activities, the purpose of the PR Manager role is to drive brand awareness, and increase engagement via national press coverage, news stories, social media campaigns and compelling content.
With the growth of the company, they expect this person to be able to grow the PR offering and hire an assistant within the next year.
The new PR Manager should:
- Have circa 2-4 years experience in PR within hospitality and lifestyle
- Have excellent relevant media contacts
- Have experience organising press events and experiential activities.
- Have exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Be experienced across integrated platforms, e.g. social media, digital
- Be a team player and good at building strong relationships with senior contacts
The PR Manager will receive a basic salary circa £30k - £36k, depending on experience, plus benefits.
If this PR Manager role sounds of interest, and you'd like to find out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0203 826 1222 for a confidential chat.