Account Manager - Financial Services
About the Financial Services PR Agency
A one-off, unmissable opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager to join an industry-leading financial services PR team at a global agency.
Based in Central London, the new Account Manager will be working for an unrivalled business in the financial services space where 8 employees have worked for over 8 years, 9 interns have been promoted to more senior roles, salaries increase by over 10% year-on-year, enhanced maternity lasts 6 months on full pay, the bonus pot is £200K which is divided through various schemes, and there are opportunities to work in the US.
About the Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to develop both your account management and client relationship-building skills in a highly tactical and strategic specialist financial services PR team.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager role:
* You will provide strategic communications consultancy to internationally-renowned clients in the financial services sector
* You will manage a variety of areas, from day-to-day activities accounts, to client relationships, and junior staff members
* You will use think analytically, intelligently, and strategically to deliver work to a high standard
* You will be proactive in sharing your ideas and bouncing off others' in a supportive team and rewarding role
If you are currently working as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager in an agency within the financial services space, apply immediately to join this dynamic and progressive specialist agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* Persuasive and professional communication skills
* An understanding of the financial services space, with demonstrable success
* Creative and outside-the-box thinking
* The ability to time manage, prioritise, and pay close attention to detail
At this award-winning financial services PR agency, the Account Manager receives a competitive salary, paying up to £45,000 depending on experience, in addition to highly sought-after company benefits including a transparent bonus structure, £1000 per year training budget, the opportunity to complete the CIPR diploma, monthly personal development meetings and annual performance reviews, enhanced maternity pay, private health/travel/dental insurance for family, mobile phone expenses, flexible working arrangements, and much more!
To apply, or find out more information about the Account Manager role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now, or call 0203 826 1221 for more information.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.