An international professional publisher based in central London is looking for a Senior Reporter to write both news and features on tax policy and regulation. This is a varied role ideal for an experienced journalist with a background in legal or financial areas. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established brand and contribute to the success of their subscription platform.
- Break international news stories covering tax policy, legislation and regulation
- Research and write features
- Identify and report on market trends, acting as subject area expert
- Suggest ideas for special reports and insight articles
- Contribute to special projects and assist news desk when necessary
- Deputise for Managing Editor when required, assuming editing duties as needed
- Attend industry events
Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience as a Reporter/Journalist with a background in legal/financial subjects ideally
- Excellent reporting and writing skills, with a hunger for news
- Ability to develop and maintain high-level sources and conduct interviews
- Solid proofreading skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, CMS and other publishing tools
- Ability to develop market knowledge quickly and become an expert in subject area
- Good data analysis skills and the ability to understand very complex material
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.