Telegraph Media Group, Content Editor - Digital Edition
2 days left
- Full Time
Our Digital Edition Team are seeking a Content Editor to produce content for iPad and other tablet editions.
In this exciting multifaceted role you’ll be making sound news judgements, writing engaging and enticing headlines and captions and devising and implementing a plan for individual sections of the tablet edition each day.
Please note that this role will usually work a 4:30pm - 12:30am shift and operates on a rota basis (including weekends).
- Transferring copy from Telegraph print & web editions and optimising for iPad and other tablet editions.
- Devising and implementing a plan for individual sections of the tablet edition each day.
- Making sound news judgements.
- Writing attention-grabbing headlines and captions.
- Overseeing final checks and publication of the tablet editions.
- Bringing new ideas to the table that will improve our product and benefit Telegraph readers.
- Experience in headline and caption writing.
- Ability to work across multiple sections, including News, Business, Features and Sport.
- Ability to quickly learn and grasp new technology.
- Working with speed, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Detailed knowledge of current events, the news agenda and social media & technology trends.
- Ability to work as part of the editorial team and pass on skills to others.
Click 'Apply' now.