W Communications, Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - PR
As one of the fastest growing PR agencies in London and due to some exciting new business wins, W is looking for dynamic Account Managers / Senior Account Managers to join the Brand division.
You will have big brand experience, be a driven campaign leader and team motivator who shows a flare for commercial awareness and a thorough understanding of brands.
Clients include a mix of high profile brands and SME's within the lifestyle sector.
You will focus on maintaining and expanding existing client activity and support the introduction of new clients. You will manage the day-to-day running of the accounts and work on a variety of projects, from campaigns to launches. Managing junior team members, you will also lead on the implementation of client strategy.
- Liaising and building a rapport with clients to identify and define opportunities, project requirements, scope and objectives
- Driving and owning projects and campaigns from inception to execution
- Prepare and write proposals and assist with pitches
- Identifying and developing organic growth within your team
- Manage, support and mentor team members
- Motivate and drive your team to success
- Prepare and manage budgets
- Monitor clients progress and troubleshoot any issues, keeping the senior team members in the loop
- Gain a good working knowledge of your clients’ businesses and objectives
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager within PR
- Experience working in consumer communications, ideally within an agency environment
- Be articulate and transparent with all communication
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as manage others effectively within the team
- Strong writing skills for preparing client documentation
- Solid organisational skills
- Strong client facing skills with the ability to lead client meetings
- Proven experience of working with large brands within the lifestyle sector.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on news from W @Wcommlondon